Greg Paulus.
Printable View
Greg Paulus.
I'll throw one out there, Jamie Foxx
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Greg Paulus. </div></div>
LOL
You can throw Edward Norton in there also.
Christian Bale, Daniel Day Lewis, Leonardo DiCaprio, Edward Norton, Phillip Seymore Hoffman, Matt Damon, Mark Walberg, Brad Pitt, Ryan Goslin and Russell Crowe when talking about today's great actors. Tommy Lee Jones, Jack Nicholson, and Tom Wilkinson are some of the great older ones of recent years.
Deniro was great in his younger years, though since Raging Bull he doesnt seem as dedicated in his "method" acting. He just plays himself now basically. Same with Pacino, even though he's entertaining as hell giving the right material. Still all time greats though. Not the best when you look at some of the crap movies they have been in.
BTW I love George Clooney, but I still dont think he's made up for Batman and Robin. Bat Nipples, ugh.
Good job bringing up Lewis and Hoffman. Both are top quality.
If I had to pick I'd say Johnny Depp or Tom Hanks... but I also think right there beside of them are Jack Nicholson, Denzel Washington, Kevin Costner
Kevin Spacey, Edward Norton are two of my favorites not necessarily the best actors though.
tom hanks has incredible versatility
Hanks has done it all. I haven't brought him up because everyone else has. No one else may have a better overall body of work. Big and Turner and Hooch were two of my favorites of his from part of his earlier work.
Cast Away
Forrest Gump
The Green Mile
Catch Me If You Can
The Da Vinci Code
A League of Their Own
are some of my fave Hanks movies